The Pathfinder Boarding School takes the health of our students very seriously, that is why we provide a regular checkup for our students in the renowned Brij Lal Hospital. All the minor ailments are treated in the hostel, but the serious cases are referred to the reputed Brij Lal hospital.
We focus on some tiny elements which play a big role when it come to health of our students.
- Maintain personal hygiene like trimming of nails and being neat on a regular basis.
- Exercise regularity.
- Sleep at least eight hours daily.
- Have a balanced diet, nutritionally rich in proteins and milk.
- Drink water which is either boiled or filtered.
- For the good health of our students, we also have a medicinal herb garden, where we grow Tulsi, Alovera, Neem, Lemongrass and many more herbs for home remedies to keep children’s well being.