At Pathfinder Boarding School we believe that healthy, balanced diet for children provides essential vitamins, minerals and other nutritional goodies that kids need for healthy growth and development. Vitamins and minerals are vital for our bodies to function properly and each one plays a specific role in the body. Healthful eating involves consuming a variety of whole and nutritious foods. By incorporating foods from the different food groups into every meal, we pay attention to the fact that every Student does have a well-rounded and healthy diet.
In the Pathfinder Boarding School we provide them with organic and healthy meals 8 times a day.
- A nutritious snack of dry fruits is provided at the start of morning to keep their mind active for the whole day.
- A varieties of cornflakes and cereals are offered with milk in the breakfast.
A very healthy option of whole wheat flat breads and boiled or pan fried eggs is served at breakfast. Sometimes we also offer them varieties and serve them organic jams and murabbas .
- There is also a fruit break in between session to provide the energy and needed vitamins for kids.
- A milk break is provided after an hour gap to provide the calcium & vitamins for our growing students.
- We provide our students with wholesome food, with a broad variety of lunch, and a menu fixed by our diet experts, we keep in mind that lunch should include a combination of proteins, fiber, mineral and vitamins, keeping that in mind, we set a different meal for each day, the variety of items provided in the Pathfinder Boarding School are tough to find somewhere else.
- Evening snacks are provided daily with a huge variety to choose from, like healthy veggie sandwiches, multi grain Poha, Upma, Paneer finger bites, baked veggies and many more delicious snacks.
- Similar to Lunch we offer a very different variation of meal in Dinner, be it combination of Dips and Biryanis or a set of mixed lentils with combinations of wholesome greens, vegetables and whole wheat flat breads ending the delicious and healthy meal with a dessert.
- To give them a goodnight sleep we serve them a glass of warm farm fresh organic milk before bed.
- We make organic Jams, Juices, and Sauces in our faculty.
- We also make our own ghee, yogurt, and Paneer with fresh farm organic milk.
- We grow our own batch of seasonal vegetables and herbs.